Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Totally Random Thoughts

When I was walking home from work the other night, I saw a duck on my street. I live quite far from the river. Where did the duck come from?

Trader’s Joe’s Mediterranean Creamy & Smooth Hummus is quite possibly the best hummus I’ve ever had anywhere. It’s like crack. I eat it with carrot sticks to justify gorging on it. (Better than ice cream, right?)

The zit on my nose from the Crème de la Mer just will not go away. It is still there and it’s been over a week. Ugh.

I really wish Blink-182 would release a new album.

I don’t know what I’m going to do when Lost ends. I can’t find a show to replace it.

I saw an ad for a new show called Covert Affairs on USA network, and from the ad it looks exactly like Alias. Really TV writers? You go on strike and we end up with a show that has already been done (and done well, I might add)?

No comments:

Post a Comment