Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Thoughts at 2 a.m.

It's Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, 2 a.m. I should be in bed by now. After all, I have to work. But somehow I got all caught up in my iTunes library and the music has overtaken me enough that I just don't want to go to bed. So what has been on my mind lately?

All I have to do is get through tomorrow's (well, really today's) workday without any "fires," and then I am off to Miami and the Bahamas for five whole days. You can't imagine how much it means to me to get out of work for this long. I just need tomorrow/today to pass without any huge incidents so I can leave with a clear head.

I've been stocking up on cigarettes for the trip, since I will be on a cruise, and I'm assuming no cigarettes will be available for purchase. I didn't have time to drive down to Indiana to buy a (cheap) carton, so I'm just buying a couple of packs from the 7-11 near my house, and the two store guys at opposite ends of my building. Six packs should do it. But maybe I'll buy eight just to be safe. Nothing worse than having to ration cigarettes while on vacation!

I've been using this self tanning product called Towel Tan, and it truly rocks. I'm shocked at how tan, and yet not orange, I look. It's amazing. Buy it. And itsn't it amazing how much thinner one looks when you aren't completely pale, shockingly translucent white? This fake tan has done wonders for my swimsuit body.

I freaking hate riding the brown line to work every day.

My new favorite dress brand is BCBG. They have some supercute stuff out now, if you weave your way out of their 80s styles.

For some strange reason, I've been listening to Fuel, in particular, Shimmer. I remember this song when it came out, and I remember not caring for it much then. But now I'm obsessed with it. Isn't it funny how that happens?

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment