Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Love Antoine Dodson

What can I say?  I love the underdog.

In case you've been under an Internet viral rock, Antoine Dodson innocently gave a statement to news crews following his sister's attempted rape:



The video "went viral" and a whole lot of people got a big kick out of Antoine.

Then, some guys set it to Autotune and came up with this:



And then, they all decided to put it on iTunes, since why shouldn't Antoine get some money out of it?

Antoine Dodson is looking to get out of the projects and open up a hair salon, so download his song from iTunes.  It's surprisingly catchy, and in fact quite the earworm. 

He's a character, which is more than I can say for many of the other people who are littering the media waves.  I say more Antoine Dodson and less Lindsay Lohan.   

1 comment:

  1. Indeed! Isn't he just wonderful?! I really hope he gets crazy rich off of this and opens his salon.

    He has a website where he answers questions. Pure gold!

    http://www.antoine-dodson.com/

    ReplyDelete