Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saks Invites You to Come Rob Me

I got the strangest flyer from Saks Fifth Avenue on my door last week.

It's set up like a "Do Not Disturb" sign at hotels.  As in, it's rectangular with a hole in it to place around your doorknob to hang on your door.

And this is what it says:

"OUT SHOPPING FOR THE DAY (OR MAYBE LONGER)..."  "I'M GOING TO SAKS FIFTH AVENUE."

This was on my front door when I got home from work.  So, this is the message:

Hey Potential Thieves!

Guess what?  I'm out.  No one is home.  I'm shopping at Saks, which, next to Neiman Marcus, is probably the most expensive department store in the city.  This means I have money.  So, since I'm out for the entire day -- or maybe longer -- come on in and steal some stuff that I previously bought at Saks or other expensive stores.

Love,
NWOL

I mean, seriously.  What a dumb flyer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment