Saturday, November 20, 2010

Have You Ever Looked At Your iTunes Top 25 Played List?

It's pretty humiliating.  You think "Did I really listen to that song that many times?"  Apparently, yes.  The iTunes top songs calculator does not lie.  Here's my list, and yes, I'm apparently a Blink-182 fanatic and I really had no idea.  How many Mark, Tom, and Travis bands make up this list?  Jesus.  Oh yeah, and Nick Lachey made the list.  How did that happen?  I must've been really drunk or something.

1. I Miss You – Blink-182 (#1 by a landslide, by the way and I haven't listened to it in about two years)

2. 155 -- +44

3. Heaven – Angels & Airwaves

4. True Love – Angels & Airwaves

5. Feeling This – Blink-182

6. Ultraviolet (Light My Way) -- U2

7.  Adam's Song -- Blink-182

8.  I Can't Forget -- Evan Olsen

9. Landed – Ben Folds

10. Mr. Brightside – The Killers

11. Forever Young -- Alphaville

12. Down – Blink-182

13. All The Wine – The National

14. Lifeline – Angels & Airwaves

15. This Woman’s Work – Kate Bush

16. Breakaway – Kelly Clarkson

17. Weapon – Matthew Good

18. Brick – Ben Folds Five

18. Ring the Bells -- James

19. Paper Planes -- MIA

20. What's Left of Me -- Nick Lachey

21. How to Save a Life – The Fray

22. Poker Face -- Lady Gaga

23. Show Me What I'm Looking For -- Carolina Liar

24. When You Were Young – The Killers

25. Sway – The Perishers

Judge me as you will.  I'm still in shock myself at this list.

1 comment: