Friday, February 4, 2011

I Have Nothing to Blog About

I feel like I've been in a cave for the past two and a half weeks.

The only news I know about is the massive snowstorm in the Midwest and the Egypt crisis.

My television watching has been limited to about ten minutes of whatever is on TNT, MTV, or TBS at around midnight or one in the morning, prior to falling dead asleep.  (God, my DVR at home is full, I'm sure.)  I've caught bits and pieces of Jersey Shore, but am far behind.

I haven't been on the Internet at all to read up on my usual blogs or anything else.  If I get a minute, I might check Drudge, but that has been pretty few and far between.

My entire world is this hotel, the federal courthouse, and the conference room we have booked.  Also, Lafayette Coney Island has better coney dogs than American Coney Island.  Just an FYI if you ever visit Detroit.  I've had a lot of those, since they are right across the street from the courthouse.   

It's like my entire life is at a complete standstill.  A very, very weird feeling. 

On the plus side, I haven't spent any money.

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you're getting paid a TON for all of this insanity. So sorry you're working yourself like a dog. Your bed is going to feel so amazing when you get home!

    ReplyDelete