Thursday, May 19, 2011

Things That Are Currently Annoying Me

1.  I went to get a new iPhone back in around March.  The guy at the AT&T store told me there was probably a new one coming out in June, so maybe I would want to wait for that.  I decided I did, because what's a few more months?  The problem is, my iPhone is about 2 1/2 years old, and the touchscreen is crap.  It's not making me happy.  So, today I hear that the new iPhone may not be out until September.  Ugh.  I have to deal with this BS all summer?

2.  I hate it that shoe designers are not consistent about sizing.  I like to order shoes online, and not have to mess around with searches on the Internet about whether this style runs big or small or true to size, or whatever.  It's such a pain.  What brought this on is a new pair of Tory Burch flats I ordered from Nordstrom.com:


I thought they would be cute and comfy for summer.  I have eight pairs of Tory Burch shoes.  All of them are a size 8.  That is my size.  However, these feel a little big in an 8.  I could maybe take a 7.5, which I don't ever take in any shoe ever.  Of course the brick and mortar store doesn't have these in stock for me to go try on, so now I debate -- put in a heel grabber and wear them as is or maybe put in an insole, or return them for a 7.5 at the risk of the 7.5 being too small, and then have to return the 7.5 to get the 8 back.  Because I want them, and I can wear the 8, but maybe the 7.5 is better.  Ugh.  Why not just be consistent in your shoe sizing, Tory Burch???

3.  I can't stand the way Ginnifer Goodwin spells her first name.  Every time I look at it, it conjures up the image of a bratty little kid.  For the most part, I hate any out of the norm spellings of names, especially when they look ridiculous.  I get what she was going for, with the alliteration, but come on.

4.   V, Law and Order LA, Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior, Detroit-187, and The Defenders.  All shows I DVRed and watched last season, which are now canceled.  I don't know why I bother watching anything on network television anymore.

5.  Speaking of shoes, why do so many designers make their cutest shoes have 4 or 5 inch heels?  Hello, not all of us want to be teetering around all day.  Why can't you make them in a 2 or 3 inch heel?  They will still be cute, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment