Saturday, August 20, 2011

How Do People Find Me? Tom Sawyer Naked.

I get such a kick out of this.  And, honestly, if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't include the word "Naked" in my blog name.  Because oh, my.  Yeah, I'm sort of innocent enough that I took a fairly well known quote and turned it into my blog name, because I felt like it applied to me, and unfortunately, it included the word "Naked," and it didn't occur to me that a lot of people might find me looking for...weird shit.

What amuses me the most, and has gotten me a lot of hits is this one: 
tom sawyer naked
You wouldn't believe how many people have landed on my blog searching for these terms.  I posted in the past about the whole Huckleberry Finn censorship debacle, and probably mentioned Tom Sawyer, who is, as we well know, a fictional character. 

And now I get people who are apparently searching for pictures of a fictional character naked.  Do you think they know that Tom Sawyer was made up by Mark Twain?  Do you think they know that he is fictional? 

Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment