Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Fantasy Football Team 2011

Well, the draft did not go well for me. I don't really know why. So much pressure, and hassling if you try to take a minute to pick. My coworkers are jerks! I had eighth pick in a snake draft. I took some chances. I'm super weak at the wide receiver position, and semi week at running back. My league has weird scoring, though, so assuming Vick stays healthy I can rack up a ton a points with him. (Crazy scoring for rushing yards and rushing TDs from QBs.) Also, with the TE scoring I can get a lot with Gates, also assuming he stays healthy. We'll see. Here's my team:

QB: Michael Vick, Sam Bradford
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw (solid for me last year), Knoshown (?) Moreno (MacGhee may ruin this pick), Michael Bush
WR: Chad Ochocinco (with Brady, maybe), Hines Ward (probably a dumb pick), Mike Sims-Walker (with Bradford, maybe), Devin Hester (my lone Bear)
TE: Antonio Gates, Zach Miller
K: Mason Crosby, Olindo Mare (had to get him again because I like saying his name)
DEF: Eagles, Rams

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment