Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Checking In...

Sorry i haven't been posting much lately. I am insanely busy at work. Mad busy. November is going to be a long, hectic month, with lots of trips to California for hearings and mediation and depositions. I'm barely staying afloat, and keep waking up in the middle of the night worried I missed a deadline.

I have so much spinning around in my head that I want to blog about--including Herman Cain, the Occupy movement (which I am fascinated with), news from my sisters, a great motion hearing, a visit from my best friend, and reconnection with an old friend. But I'm too tired right now. It'll be coming, I promise. Hope all of you who are following and reading are doing wonderfully. I hate to complain about work since having a job like I do is a blessing during these times, but damn, it really infringes (see what I did there) on my fun diversions, like blogging. And reading blogs.

Oh, and my pictures arrived today from Gilt, three weeks early. At work. Which means I have to drive in tomorrow to get them home, and I didn't open the box yet and am dying to see them! (I'm not taking a 32x48 picture on the train. Just no.). Still waiting on my basement couch...come on, Pottery Barn!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment