Friday, June 1, 2012

Well, I Can’t Promise It’s Going to Get Any Better

I’m terrible.  I’m not blogging, I’m not tweeting!  I am pre-trialing and post-trialing.  This is really the strangest situation.  I’m coming off one trial, so we are doing all the post-trial work for that (because we won, the other side has started the process of arguing that the jury was wrong), and I have another trial starting in three weeks, so I’m doing all the pretrial work for that one. 
So, needless to say, things have been a little busy.  I don't even have that much to update on because I've mainly been working.  I'm relieving my stress by running in the mornings before work.  I've never been much of a "get up early to work out" person, but the weather has been so beautiful that I've kind of been bouncing out of bed in the morning just to be outside.  (Especially considering once I get to work I am sitting in my office all day long until it's dark out, so I don't get to enjoy any of it.) 
For now, I'll leave you with the song that makes me run faster each morning!  It's a fun one.  And I'm not kidding -- it makes me want to dance and sprint! 

I will check in when I can, but it is going to be sporadic for the next month or so -- unless this case that is supposed to go to trial settles in the meantime, which is always possible.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that song. The first time I heard it, I thought it was awful, mostly for that weird squeaky quality to the girl's voice. But the more I heard it, the more I liked it. It is definitely a good running song, upbeat & bouncy!

    ReplyDelete