Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Quit Smoking, Get Louboutins

I realized I forgot to post my "reward" for 90 days smoke free.  The sad part is that I would've spent $300 more on cigarettes than these shoes cost.


A little history about these.  They are the Mistica style.  A 2 inch, thicker heel.  I've been coveting these shoes for the past year.  This is my style for work!  This is a heel I can walk miles in!  They've been sold out everywhere in my size for ages.  (Duh, the one Louboutin with a practical heel...and it sells out...yeah, duh.)  So, is it not a sign from God that right when I hit 90 days smoke free, the Louboutin web site suddenly had them in my size?  I think so.  I think so.  I love these shoes so much I want them in the nude color as well.  That will be the six month reward.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh, congratulations! They have the most amazing vintage-y vibe. I totally believe in you -- you WILL have the nude version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when you were going to finally show your shoes! They're so perfect! CONGRATS! You will definitely get the nude ones! Right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete