Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Is the Election Over Yet?

I realize I haven’t been posting much lately about the presidential campaign.

Rest assured, I have been watching the debates and following the news closely. At the end of the day, I’m tired of it all. I feel like this election season has been going on FOREVER. Have we really not elected someone yet? Does it even matter?

All of our taxes will be going up in 2013, not just the taxes of the evil rich.

All of our health insurance costs will go up.

We still don’t have a budget.

Congress does nothing.

Every day we hear about more taxpayer money being wasted in the form of government investments in companies like Solyndra and A123. The Chevy Volt is a bust.

Even thinking about the government waste exhausts me.

Anyway, I’m obviously not voting for Obama.

And here comes Gloria Allred, my favorite person. Today she is trying to unseal some deposition testimony given by Mitt Romney in his buddy’s divorce case in 1991. Twenty one years ago! (Seriously, if this is the best dirt they’ve got on Romney that’s saying something.) Why is it that whenever a Republican starts to gain some ground Gloria Allred trots out some poor, downtrodden woman with a bone to pick? Remember Sharon Bialek? I barely do either, but she is the one who got up and talked smack about Herman Cain. Whatever happened to her? I guess the case got dropped when Herman Cain dropped out of the presidential race. Or what about Nicky Diaz-Santillian, Meg Whitman’s illegal immigrant maid? Whatever happened to her? Who knows? After much ado about nothing, they fade into the woodwork the second Gloria Allred’s dirty work is done. Obviously we have the right of free speech in this country, but what she does seems almost immoral. It’s my dream to dig up some dirt about her and hold my own press conference.

I'll just leave you with this:

1 comment: